Stratesys is a Select Partner of the OpenText Partner Program for SAP Competence. This status recognizes Stratesys as experts in the delivery of OpenText ECM for SAP solutions to its customers. With this membership, Stratesys is committed to maintain up-to-date knowledge through on-going training, certification and blended delivery of services.
Our Partnership with OpenText
In Stratesys we have a deep understanding and wide experience in OpenText products that integrate with our clients SAP software landscape. Our expertise in design-definition, implementation and support, combined with a specific understanding of vertical requirements such as eCTD and Contract Management, self-service vendor, places Stratesys as one of the major players in project execution in this technology.
OpenText Gxp Applications for Life Science by Stratesys
Stratesys, together with OpenText, has developed a solution directed to the Life Sciences sector. This solution is formed by several applications:
- Quality Event Management (QEM): govern the claim, non conformity and corrective action management process.
- GxP Document Management: automate the SOP and GxP life cycle processes.
- Regulatory Submission & eCTD: automate and control the registration process with the different regulatory organizations.
- Clinical Trials eTMF: control and comply with industry standards for Trial Master File management.
SAP Service Partner by OpenText
Stratesys is a SAP Service Partner specialized in delivery services for the following SAP Solution Extensions by OpenText:
- SAP Archiving by OpenText
- SAP Document Access by OpenText
- SAP Extended ECM by OpenText
- SAP Digital Asset Management by OpenText
- SAP Document Presentment by OpenText
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText
- OCR Option for SAP Invoice Management by OpenText
- SAP Employee File Management by OpenText
Recently OpenText has acquired Documentum (from our partner EMC2) See Press Release