READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE
- Ownership. All Content on the Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively by STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS or other Parties, and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, and/or other proprietary rights, and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your Site Use.
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and until termination of the Agreement, STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view or print the Content in this Site without alterations, for personal, non-commercial use only. This limited license does not apply to any media, site or platform other than that of the current Site.
YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO ANY INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
Grant of License to STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS: If you submit Information to the Site, you grant STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use, link to, utilize, copy, exploit, and prepare derivative works of the submitted Information.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Prohibited Acts. Concerning your Site Use or any Content, you agree not to knowingly: (i) use any device, software or technique to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (ii) post or transmit to the Site any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, or obscene Information of any kind; (iii) post or send to the Site any Information that contains a virus, bug, or other harmful item; (iv) publish, perform, distribute, prepare derivative works, copy, reverse engineer, or use the Content (other than as expressly permitted herein); (v) post or transmit into or on the Site any Information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights; (vi) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the underlying infrastructure; (vii) redeliver any of the Content using “framing”, hyperlinks, or other technology without STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS express written permission; or, (viii) use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Site.
- Right to Regulate: You acknowledge that STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Site and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the Site, to protect STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, Other Parties, and STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS’s customers, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- Compliance with applicable Law: You agree to comply with all governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your Site Use.
4. PROVISION OF SERVICES AND CONTENT
STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction as it so desires, or as required by law. STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS in its sole discretion may add, delete or change the Content at any time, without notice to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, partners, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your Content or Your usage of the STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION or Services, Your breach of this TOU or STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Copyright or Privacy Statements, or Your alleged violation of any other rights of a third party.
6. GOVERNMENT USE, RESTRICTED RIGHTS & EXPORT CONTROLS
Government Use. The software and documentation available on the Site are “commercial items,” as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (October 1995), consisting of “commercial computer software” and related documentation, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (September 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4 (June 1995), all U.S. government end users acquire the software and documentation with only those rights set forth herein. You acknowledge and agree to comply with all U.S. laws, regulations and requirements applicable to the export of U.S. origin products and technology.
7. CONTACTING STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
You may contact STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS at:
Vladimir de Franceschi Sole Mbr
181 Fremont st
San Francisco CA 94105
9. LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS and all 3rd party content providers make no representation about the suitability of the content hereon. this site, and access to any connected site, is provided to you by all content providers “as is” and “as available”, with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement. you hereby disclaim all warranties by startesys relating to your site use. you acknowledge that your access to the site will not be free of interruptions, that the information herein may contain bugs, errors, technical inaccuracies, problems or other limitations, and that the site may be unavailable from time to time. you assume total responsibility and risk for your site use and site-related services.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances will any of the content providers be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the site, your site use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or content is to cease all of your site use. You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit GyanSys’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS; or
- any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect GyanSys’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as STRATESYS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.