In Stratesy we have extensive experience developing projects in numerous companies belonging to all the sub sectors associated with consumer goods: food, groceries, canned goods, soft drinks, gifts, chemists, drugstores, etc. We execute projects of different natures and typologies, from revising business processes to implementing a large variety of solutions ERP, CRM, SRM, BI, etc., in large brand manufacturers as well as in midmarket companies.
Portfolio of Services and Solutions
- Demand Planning
- Supply chain planning
- Production Plan
- Procurement Plan
- Productive Capacity Plan. Productive efficiency analysis (OEE, Saturation, etc.)
- Shift Planning, analysis of sub activities, etc.
- Production Optimization, sequencing production orders.
- Annual Budget integrated in operational planning processes, analytical results account:
- Sales Budget and trade discounts
- Standard logistic cost and expenditure budget distribution.
- Standard product cost and production cost budget.
- Staff Budget
- Overhead Budget
- Purchasing Budget
- Budget and monitoring investments (CAPEX):
- "Earned Value" methodology for monitoring investments.
- Budget analysis commitment vs. real progress vs. payments.
- ABC Cost Reporting Models
- Analysis of contribution margins and client return/profitability - product - distribution channel. Analytical results account.
- Analysis and control of actual production costs.
- Management of Trade Terms: prices, discounts, etc.
- Management of atypical discounts and those off the invoice.
- Trade Marketing. Promotion Monitoring Management, based on the results of promotions.
- Green Dot management
- Special Taxes Management
- Commission Management
- Food Traceability
- Warehouse Management
- Logistics operators management
- Scenarios VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- Management of a large variety of marketing channels: distributors , retail , internet sales, (B2B), etc.
- Communication via messages EDI (ORDERS, DESADV, RECADV, INVOICE, PRICAT) with major retail companies.