Stratesys, with current market trends, has created an exclusive business line offering solutions in cloud computing. It deals mainly with Saas-Software as a service with functionality based on best practices giving a solution to complementary business needs and integrated in the traditional ERPs with:
- Reduced implementation time (weeks)
- Solution for businesses and locations where the roll-out ERP is not justified
- No start-up costs, since it´s a service model
- Cost variability via pay-as-you-go
- Capability for future expansions/ upgrades with larger groups, functionalities and locations.
- Cloud computing as part of a global process (ERP + Cloud in hybrid model) integrating masters (clients, materials, persons, etc.)
- Maximum security in processing, storage and information communication
- Optimum user experience with an immediate learning curve
- Continual and automatic updating
Some of our Cloud Solutions
SAP Business by Design
Solution incorporating all traditional management models allowing their platform Paas to deploy SAP functionality for Tier 2-Business By Design from a company that has their SAP ERP core as a base for business processing.
Hence, this type of solutions is optimal for: subsidiaries, joint-ventures, emerging markets, or acquisitions, etc., allowing for centralized control with immediate deployment.
This solution is only available through Saas modality and is positioned by international analysts such as the suite leader in Employee Performance Manager.
It includes modules of objectives, evaluation, recruiting, workforce planning, LMS (Plateau acquisition), collaborative environments, calibration, wage reviews, 300 HR business indicators and mobility associated with an immediate deployment.
SAP Information Interchange is a B2B platform in Saas modality that allows businesses to interchange electronic purchase orders, forecasts, invoices, delivery notes, and other documents directly from their SAP applications, eliminating the need for B2B legacy translators or EDI mapping tools.