In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD”), as well as the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter, “GDPR”) , as well as its implementing regulations, we inform you that the data collected through the data collection forms of the portal www. stratesys-ts.com, landingpages and/or other corporate websites, will be incorporated into an automated file of Personal Data of the Stratesys Group.
The companies of the Stratesys group, currently in force and their location can be identified by clicking here.
In any case, each Stratesys subsidiary is responsible for the personal data that it processes in the course of its business, in compliance with its own local personal data protection regulations. However, it will comply with this data protection policy if the local legislation is less restrictive than the European legislation in question.
Stratesys whose parent company Stratesys Technology Solutions, S.L., as well as its subsidiaries in the corresponding territory where the processing is carried out, are established as data controllers, with registered office in Madrid, calle Torrelaguna, 77 and provided with NIF number B1866014 (hereinafter STRATESYS).
The personal data that we may process and the means by which we may collect them are as follows:
- Those derived from the relationship you have with Stratesys, whether as an employee, client, supplier, partner, user or any other type of stakeholder that may be related to Stratesys
- The data that you provide us with by any means, that we may collect from the different contact forms that we have at your disposal, or that we may obtain from your access to our web spaces (here you can see our cookies policy). When you provide us with data voluntarily, including through the contact forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided us with are accurate and truthful, as well as that you are of legal age and that you know that our products or services are aimed solely and exclusively at people over 18 years of age.
- The data in your profile or profiles on social networks, before, during or after the course of your relationship with Stratesys, whether this relationship is of a commercial, employment or other nature.
Please inform us immediately of any changes to your data so that the information contained in our files is always up to date, and does not contain errors, as well as its veracity, accuracy and authenticity. We also inform you that you are responsible for the Third Party data that you provide us with, as well as for ensuring that you have the necessary consent to transmit them.
Your data will be processed by Stratesys in order to maintain, develop and control the different types of relationship that we may have with you, which includes your employment or commercial relationship, employment offers, compliance with legal and tax obligations, exploration and commercial exploitation. Likewise, the legal basis for the processing by Stratesys could also be legitimate interest, always in compliance with current legislation.
Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary or indispensable for as long as we maintain a relationship with you as defined in this section. Once you disengage, or the legal basis that legitimates the processing of your data by STRATESYS is extinguished, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods according to their nature, and taking into account the periods in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal action.
We also wish to inform you that STRATESYS will at all times treat your data as absolutely confidential and in accordance with the uses and purposes expressly provided for in this clause. Similarly, we inform you that STRATESYS has implemented technical and organizational measures including, among others, policies, controls, impact assessments, etc., all aimed at preserving the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
These measures are supported, among others, by the ISO27001 certification, which sets out the requirements for information security management systems. It is part of the ISO 27000 family of standards related to information and cybersecurity and provides a comprehensive set of controls, based on best practices in information security.
You may also withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing in the cases provided for by law by sending your request. Requests must be answered within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline may be extended for a further two months.
The RGPD and its transposition into the LOPDGDD has extended the rights of natural persons. We inform you that you may exercise, at any time, your rights of access, portability, rectification, limitation, cancellation, opposition, and oblivion to the processing of your data, under the terms provided by law, by contacting our Data Protection Officer at the email addresses indicated. This range of rights are known by their acronym (“ARSLOP”) and are as follows:
- Access: the data subject (the natural person to whom the data refers) has the right at all times to request access to the data that the company or organisation holds about him/her. However, if more than one request for access is made within a period of 1 month, this may be considered “abusive use” (unless there is a justified cause) and the company is not obliged to process the second request.
- Rectification: of data when they are incorrect or incomplete.
- Deletion: that data be deleted if there is no reason why it should continue to be stored. On this point, it should be noted that sometimes it will not be possible to exercise this right (for example, because there is a contractual or employment relationship: the data controller will not be able to delete the data necessary for its execution until the relationship ends).
- Limitation of processing. This right has two aspects. It can take the form of a suspension of processing (when the accuracy of the data is contested and for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the data, or when an objection is made to processing based on legitimate or public interest, while verifying whether the data subject’s rights prevail over his or her interest) or of retention (in unlawful processing where the data subject does not wish his or her data to be erased, but does wish to limit their use and where the data subject wishes his or her data to be retained for claims or the exercise of his or her rights).
- Opposition: it is possible to object to a processing operation at any time on grounds relating to a particular situation. This means that the data controller must stop processing the data, unless he or she can demonstrate a legitimate interest in its continuity which overrides the rights and freedoms of the data subject. In no case may this circumstance be invoked when the objection is related to marketing or advertising.
- Portability: It is possible to request the data concerning the applicant or provided by him/her in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format. Portability can be requested on a business-to-business basis or directly to another business. It can only be requested in cases where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- In addition, it is possible to request limitation of automated individual decisions. This is the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling. The right has serious exceptions (that the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, that it is authorised by EU law or that it is based on the data subject’s explicit consent).
Stratesys has a Data Protection Officer duly appointed and informed to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For your convenience, you may obtain information about the exercise of these rights by sending a letter, accompanied by a copy of the document that proves your identity, to our Data Protection Delegate, either to the e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a copy of the document that proves your identity to the following postal address:
Stratesys Technology Solutions, S.L.
c/ Torrelaguna 77CP 28043, Madrid
The exercise of these rights is free of charge. However, if you consider that your rights have not been respected or attended to, you may submit any claim related to the processing of your personal data referred to in this clause to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
What are cookies?
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
The User has the possibility of configuring his/her browser in such a way as to prevent the creation of cookie files or to warn him/her when this occurs. The portal is accessible without the need for the cookie settings to be activated.
You can find more information about the privacy of Google Analytics at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how you can be notified when you receive a new cookie and how to disable existing cookies.
In Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by going to “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or by selecting “delete cookies”.
You can find out how to do this for a specific browser by clicking on your browser menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. However, some of the website’s functions or services may not work properly without cookies.