After listening to the opinions and improvements raised by our customers, GxP Suite 23.2.0 includes a new module for Change Management called CCms, as well as improvements and new functionalities in existing modules (mainly GxPIms & QEms).
- View Workflow Progress from Tasks
- View Workflow Progress as Timeline
- Facets in Task List, Workflow List and Content List
GxP Information Management System (GxPIms) incorporates features such as:
- Approval for CDI Obsoletion
- Navigation to Change Control or Quality Event from DCO
- Non-mandatory Printing Recipients in Manufacturing Guides
- Detailed information for Events and Actions in Related Content
Participate on January 25th at 3 pm CEST (Bogota, Lima and Quito: 10 am GMT-5 | Buenos Aires, São Paulo: 12 am GMT-3) in a virtual session in which our team of solution experts will explain the new improvements and how they can be of benefit to your company.
- Brief introduction to GxP Suite
- New features
- Improvements made on existing functionalities
If you are interested in attending this virtual session and would like to know more about this new version, do not hesitate to leave your information in the registration form and we will contact you to provide you the connection link.
Bogota, Lima and Quito: 10 am GMT-7 | Buenos Aires, São Paulo: 12 am GMT-5